Sunday, January 25, 2015

3. Ungli.

A different attempt to demonstrate the exercise against corruption (pension office), political dominance (banners), bribing (traffic cops), infrastructure loop(pot)holes and auto-rickshaw demands as well as above all the fixing of the Mumbai police department postings through an underworld fixer. 

The last one is a shocker for me if true and if it's really true, the more shocking thing is it's seemingly neglected or I am too naive to comprehend.

Behind the lens, not a great stuff but Respect‬ to RD (Story & Direction) for touching the sensitive areas and Great job KJo for believing in the subject.

On the screen, average showcasing by SD, EH, KR, ND and the cast and crew.


I am still wondering about the criminals fixing the cops. what level of safety and security I can guarantee for myself !!!

No comments: