Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1. Existence.

I know, I exist. Is that all? What do I exist as? Does sound, pretty weird but that’s a passing thought I encounter many a times.

How do I define my existence? What is something which makes me feel, I exist?

Of course, there are umpteen ways but then why these ways keep on changing intermittently?

If I just sit back and think, I feel I am just a structure of flesh and bones with an in-built mechanism that keeps me up, awake, speaking, viewing, hearing, running, walking, feeling and ultimately sitting back and thinking.

Who has built this mechanism? Why is this mechanism such?

Do I simply think about me ‘thinking’? Do I simply feel about me ‘feeling’? Does my existence go away with death? What is something that exactly happens when I die? What actually dies? Who actually dies? If I die, then what is I?

Who is making me ask these questions? Is it I? If it is, then why does I have no answers about something that is I?

Ultimately, why do I need answers? Why do such thoughts arise? What / Who controls all this?

I don’t want to define my existence, I just want to define existence. I know, I am confused and this write up doesn’t make sense. Still, I feel like posting it.

No comments: