Saturday, April 18, 2009

3. Destiny.

There are people who believe in destiny and who don’t. I reckon most of them belong to another category, who blame in to destiny when they fail and take all the credit in case of success. Hence, in case of failure, they believe in destiny and in case of success, they are totally against it.

I haven’t analysed yet for my self but I want destiny to play a vital role when it comes to me.

If anything fails, I want to blame it on me. The 2 advantages I see are – 1) I will feel responsible for my acts and 2) I will strive and achieve success in the next iteration. Both the advantages are intermingled though. The idea is to overcome the ‘give up’ attitude and achieve what I had planned to (which becomes what I am supposed to)

If I achieve success, I want destiny to take the credit. This will make me feel egoless. Also, in stead of going gaga over it, I will resume to strive harder towards another or a bigger goal in perspective.

Initiation of write this blog was my effort. If you like it, it’s my destiny and if you don’t I am responsible. Any which ways, I will continue writing without hesitation.

No comments: