Saturday, June 8, 2013

3. Game.

Although Electronic based games don't fascinate me,  I try my fingers sometime especially on easy games that are meant for sheer entertainment and not to eat up the brain.

However, in level based games after crossing a couple of levels,  it starts raising the bar of involving brains and reduces the frequency of the desired entertainment.

While I was attempting one of such difficult (as per my amateur state) levels, I reached at a point and got stuck. Attempted again,  bettered my self but yet wasn't able to reach the destination.

This happened several times. Sometimes I bettered my reach while at some instances, I worsened it.

One thing I noticed is each time the device gave me an option of "Play Again" and I would play.

After numerous such chances,  I chose to come out of the game and as I was moving out,  it flashed "Do you really want to give up?"

Well well well,  that was the Eureka moment.

Life gives me so many PlayAgains... just that the flash is not physically evident but each attempt of failure creates a new opportunity and very much like in a game where as soon as I click on Play Again the situation gets recreated, in life too more or less similar situations gets recreated and after one, couple of, few, umpteen attempts it's always a deal between "Play Again" or "Do I really want to give up?"

Saying "No" to "Do you really want to give up? " flashing on the device got ne back to the screen flashing "Play Again".

Clicked, Crossed and Completed Level X :-)

No comments: