Sunday, November 13, 2016

1. I Love You.

I Love You..

Doesn't matter if I am black or white,
Doesn't matter if it's day or night,
Doesn't matter whether the situation is wrong or right,
Doesn't matter it's gloomy or bright,
Doesn't matter I am blind or with sight,
Doesn't matter I crawl or fly like a kite,
Doesn't matter I say may or might,
Doesn't matter if sunshine or moonlight,
Doesn't matter it's beach or construction site,
Doesn't matter I swallow or bite,
Doesn't matter it's sorrow or delight,
Doesn't matter if I undergo happiness or fright,
Doesn't matter if memory is a bit or zeta byte,
Doesn't matter it's zero or infinite,
Doesn't matter if it's peace or fight,
And ultimately,
.
.
.
.
Doesn't matter Pajama strings lose or tight. :-P

I love you and that's alright!!😉

No comments: