Sunday, July 17, 2022

1. Moh.

 Moh (Raag Dwesh Moh) for me is like "Energy".

Disclaimer: I have been thinking of myself as "sharir" since " Anant Kaal "

How do I relate to it?

Basic principles of "Energy": It can neither be created nor be destroyed. It can be transformed from one form to another. The total amount of energy is the same.

This is what "moh" for me is (sharir/mann based)

Now, one thing that can happen here is ..The moh (sharir/mann originated) can be replaced by "soul"

"soul" focused soul

Now "soul" will replace "moh" and the same principles apply

Soul can neither be created nor be destroyed. It can be transformed from one form to another. The total amount of soul (quantity and quality) is the same.

Counter: I feel in a way you are right. As moh is Atma’s vibhaav. But energy can be related to virya. So if direction changes, virya (energy) which we use to do vibhaav same virya helps to do shuddh bhaav

It's a play of words which pandits have done over years and centuries and more.

What "I" need to do is ensure that "I" am getting away from the trajectory of "moh" and not "subsiding moh" from one place and "inherently" developing at some other place.

My "moh" for XXX may not be newly developed. It is typically transferred from somewhere else (which even in my sane consciousness is difficult to recognize)

So, subsiding moh can make me feel good for a while, but got to check whether it is moving toward eradication or transfer / shift.

To go to another extreme.. what has happened with me over " Anant Kaal " is - I have many a times transferred my moh from all the Ashubh in the sansaar to all the Shubh in the Adhyatm maarg...And (probably) in my best attempt in the entire "Anant Kaal", I have in my past accumulated so much so much so much of "Shubh" that I got this birth (the best birth ever and hence it required so much so much so much of Shubh)

So far it's good, rather the best...that i have received this (almost never before in "Anant Kaal" situations and conditions)

Despite being received the best (in maximum probability bestest) , if I do not convert "moh" based (Ashubh+Shubh) to "soul" (Shuddh), it's all gonna go in a BIG HUGE HUMONGOUS VAIN... TOTALLY DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!

Ashubh to Shubh and maha maha Shubh is a great step and after such Infinite infinite steps, "I" have reached a stage where "I" have got the best of the conditions for the "soul" (Shuddh).

Conditions for "Shuddh" have been set and formed. Of course, Shubh is inevitable and needs to be "executed" but the "moh" for "Shubh" is not called for. This is exactly the process to "develop" upadaan

Simple rules (I feel)

Ashubh - Totally eradicable

Shubh - Fully inevitable but without any moh (it's possible, no rocket science)

No comments: