Wednesday, April 19, 2023

1. Karma.

 Many a times it happens that the one we are extremely close to turn out to be the epicenter of hatred / complaints / challenges / issues..


Typically spouse and surprisingly in case of parents also at times..


What is worth pondering over is .. why we meet that particular person who comes very close and then in due course of time, some or the other issues crop up and then due to the ego and distance created, despite living together, the special feeling is by and large amiss except for the social showcase. 


This is how Karma works.

Some transactions have been pending since long. Those are both, happy transactions and otherwise. Happy transactions might get squared off in few months, years at times and the remainder might be pending. For that, staying close to one another is an imperative but internal toxicity scales as those transactions are yet to be squared off. 


The process of squaring off is interesting. It can result in closing the balance sheets or maybe adding more transactions for the future.


The solution to all this lies within. The change of mindset is the main thing that can work.  


Questions like - what is my fault, why should I give up, why do i need to compromise always - turn futile.


The way to go is - A jailer has come in my life to penalize me for whatever is happening to me. It's certainly my past Karma that has enabled an instrument to work towards penalizing me. The mistake committed by me in some unknown past were maybe against that instrument or some other instrument. What matters is - it is my crime and hence I am being punished. 


The system doesn't discriminate. It won't give me results for someone else's karma. Yes, the jailer can come in any form. The crux of the matter is - result, phase, situation (penalty or pleasure) is all due to my Karma.


So when the situation crops up, what do I need to do?


This is the effort (Purusharth) at the present moment and in all the tenses, only Present tense is totally in my hand. Here, I get a choice to either retaliate or gracefully accept whatever comes. Whatever I choose will be fed into the system and the result of my present moment Purusharth will be recorded. In the future, when the Future will become Present, I will be presented with a situation per what I did in my past. 


Since the length of past and future is infinite, the duration will depend on the calculations that the system has done during the Purusharth.


In short, I am sole responsible for whatever happens to me, despite the fact that the past deeds may or may not be in my memory.

No comments: