Thursday, April 26, 2018

5. 100 Km April.

Today I arrive at 3 months of the fitness regime that was initiated during the end of Jan 2018. Last 3 months have been a great mix of excitement, sluggishness, passion, competitiveness, ambition, targets, breathing, meditation, strengthening, endurance, exploration and overall, having a lot of fun with fitness goals.

Although 3 months is a short time and it will turn out to me worth only if I happen to continue the stride. However, I still want to autograph it as a landmark for self since it has given be excellent results during this period.

While I am looking forward to more, I would like to mention a few names who were a constant motivation for me during the regime, especially when I would wake up to the alarm. There were 2 options when the alarm rang – Snooze and Sleep or Think of 1,2, 3 or all of these names and take the leap.

Looking forward to more and beyond…

Ajay Chhabra

Ajay Chheda

Bhavya Haria

Chintan Shah

Dhrumil Soni

Hasti Savla

Jayesh Kothari

Khyati Haria

Monica Khodke Suvarna

Nirjara Turakhia

Pankit Fariya

Parin Shah

Rahul Vala

Ruchita Sanghavi Malaviya

Ruchita Shah

Saurabh Pawa

Shirish Dwivedi

Vikas Kapdoskar

Vishal Doshi

Apologies if I have forgotten anyone.

No comments: