Sunday, April 22, 2018

3. Lazy Morning.

Today was the laziest morning in last 3 months. Last night, I had planned to run but somehow was feeling too bored to start when I woke up.

The clock was maintaining it's pace but the mind wasn't agreeing to quit the state of inertia. The negotiations started and we agreed to settle down for a 2km run and that too starting at 6.15 instead of 6. 

After a few minutes of warm up, the mind got a bit active and indicated to the legs to start.

As I stepped down, I wanted to play a trick and hence recommended my mind to strike on EEH to which the reply came - it will take 800 metres to touch EEH and 800 metres back home so what is the point? 

I smartly replied - The point is 400 metres sprint on EEH.

I was contemplating that once I kiss the EEH, mind would feel better and may be help with a couple of additional kilometers. 

I wasn't wrong and we did a km extra and then the lovely atmosphere at the EEH pepped up both of us and we could together do 8 kilometers, of which first 5 were done at a decent average of 5'15" to a kilometer.

No comments: