Friday, May 27, 2011

2. Fan or A/c

Mumbai heat is really catching up. Since few days, even nights aren't pleasant anymore. I am kinda ok with the heat but while sleeping, do love if there is a cosy environment. Due to this, I feel like switching on the fan. However, I don't much like to be under the fan for the whole night, hence after a while, I switch off assuming that some air is already circulated and it will make me feel comfortable for a while. Unfortunately, as soon as I switch of the fan, I feel the same I did before I switched it on.

The next option is to switch on the air-conditioner. This works well since after a 15 minute of air-conditioning the bedroom, the atmosphere stays for quite some time.

What do I really do when I want to listen and implement some vital things in life -be it spiritual, behavorial, goal-oriented, etc?

Most of the times I act like a fan. While listening, I am all set to implement but as soon as the listening gets over (Fan switched off), I am back to square one.

I think I should attempt to listen in the a/c mode :)

No comments: