Sunday, October 16, 2011

1. Devil's workshop.

Here is the famous saying – “An Empty mind is Devil’s workshop”.

Sounds true but then what is a Filled mind?

All it thinks is about its own benefits and for the same it is ready to do anything with anyone at any given time at any cost. All it sees is an opportunity and to exploit that very opportunity to the fullest.

Survival is vital and in many cases like mine, it is nearly a cakewalk (thanks to a wonderful destiny till date). Well, then why think beyond the same? Even if got to think, why think in Devil’s way?

What for and How far!!

As in, what for do all those things at the cost of everything that is really worth enjoying. While saying “everything”, the focus is on relations, love, friendship, peace, etc.

Besides, How far am I gonna go doing all this!

All said and done, the ultimate enquiry is – “Why am I doing all this?”

The theoretical reply could be – “I want to be happy and live a quality life”

Practically – I want to go ahead of others, I want to exploit maximum number of people I can, I want to win all the games, I want to do everything that everyone does, I want to explore all possible opportunities, I want to perform everything that is considered “evil” yet want to be in the “good” books of the entire world.

All this for happiness?

Devil doesn’t allow me to reply this as he instructs me that there’s a lot pending in the workshop

Bye Bye!

No comments: