Wednesday, May 28, 2014

3. Roll-Over.

Have I always thought of earning and possessing stuff that lasts with me forever? Be it money, material, name, fame, respect...
Indeed, I would love to have these things with me forever... Just one of this would be good but certainly not enough. I want to have heaps of money, loads of fame, tons of respect and all this forever.

What is the definition of "Forever"?

Umm.. Forever means forever, as in till the time I am alive...

Well, why do I think about possessing these things only till I am alive?

Am I insane to ask me this question? Of course, I won't be around to enjoy these things after my death. Well, except for my name that would be scribbled in people's heart, everything is gonna vanish. I crave for my name but that too I won't be experiencing in any sense. Hence, I would like to possess these things till I am alive.

What if I can have something that I can carry forward after my death as well and yes, I can experience it after my death? Will I go for it? Shall I devaluate the other possessions for the same? Shall I stop striving hard towards making money, creating fame, earning respect and so on?

Well, yes but what is it that I can carry after my death and experience it as well? Is there anything of that sort? I believe that everything after death is just a mystery!!

Yes, it's a mystery and if it's a mystery does it mean that it doesn't exist? If I feel that it does exist, I can think of pondering over the same.

Yea, that's right mystery doesn't mean that it doesn't prevail.

Is there are point in running the whole life after the stuff that may vanish by the end of the life and Is there a point in not thinking over a life that can be invested towards finding something that I can roll-over further and once I find, there is a huge scope of investment towards the same.

No comments: