Thursday, February 7, 2008

1. Influence.

At this point, I don't know what the purpose of life is. Of course life is made of small purposes at times but I feel nothing comes closer to what is going on at this point.

The fact is I am pretty much happy, content, satisfied with what I am where I am how I am. No cribbing whatsoever but still I know this is not the purpose.

Honestly, I don't feel like giving 100% to my work. (Infact, I m not giving 100% as well)

I am focusing on work since I give more than 1/3rd of my life to it. There ain't anything which
makes me feel that I should grow in the so called professional world, be a part of the rat-race as I haven't come across anything which makes me break this belief - There is nothing on the TOP.

Life, I experience, is pretty much influential.....

A patriotic movie makes me feel for a while that I should do everything for the nation in which I took birth. A beggar makes me feel I should get down from my car feed him and talk to him. A visit to an orphanage/old-age home makes me feel I should very much regularly visit that place and spend a lot of time there. A business idea makes me feel that I should quit what I am doing and mint money. Stock trading makes me feel I should look forward for high risk, high returns. Parties and Clubbing makes me feel I should just chill and hangout. Dating with a female makes me feel I should just spend my time relaxing on a sea shore or sitting at a wonderful sea-side restaurant for hours. Spiritual surroundings make me feel that I should give up all the above and entirely engross myself in the self.

I am not spending time in finding the purpose of my life. It might just happen that once I realize the purpose of my life. That moment onwards, I will live that purpose and no influence will work.

As of now, I am enjoying life and having a great time and shall continue to do.

Have I diluted a lot all of a sudden? May be, but that was not intended to influence :)

1 comment:

Ankur - The Beginning... said...

solid man!
Great one!
In your Every blog last line always hits a punch again ...