Monday, February 18, 2008

3. Completeness.

Completeness is being 100%. Sounds excellent but being what? This is the question of a lifetime.

Who will think over it? Of course, it’s me. So, I need to ask myself, what I want to be and Am I really being what I want to be?

I am back to square one. This is where all this started with a topic titled “Ask Yourself”
(Right at the beginning of the very first blog titled "So What")

Completeness, according to me is just that. It doesn’t have to do with “everything” or “nothing”. It is just being what I want to be and doing what I want to.

Adding “Complete” before “Responsible” makes me Complete Responsible and so on for Independence, Celebration, Forgiveness et al. I can be Completely Independent or Completely Celebrative or a combination of these and all above and may be the highest of all, Completely Complete, rather COMPLETE.

No comments: