Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2. Certificate.

Whenever some one praises me, I feel on the top of the world. Why do I feel so? The most probable reason is I am happy to know that someone has realized my worth. What if I hold an appraisable quality but no one is bothered to praise me? I will be waiting for some one to come and admire, isn’t it?

Is there really a point in waiting for someone to come and tell me the thing which I possess and also I know that I possess? Also, is it necessary that each one around will commend after knowing about it.

Some might just keep mum while some may even condemn. Will I feel sad at this point? If yes, why? Why do I want each one around me to authenticate and award me a verbal certificate for what I already am? Probably, I am expecting people to encourage me so that I can groom in the respective area. Am I honestly looking for this or just am greedy for approbation? Do I just want to look good and following that, consider myself superior about it?

Isn’t my own certificate enough for me? Does it not serve the purpose of encouragement? Also, doesn’t this hold true for all the cases where I just rely on other person’s opinion?

PS: The only intension here is to avoid the feeling of dejection when I am overlooked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Worth reading blog grt going boss
Om.