Monday, June 15, 2009

1. Opportunity.

Opportunity is a noun defined in dictionary as a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances.

I want to ask myself – What if the circumstances are not favorable. Does the possibility diminish? Is there no opportunity left?

Can I not create one albeit the circumstances are unfavorable or less favorable? The immediate answer would be – It’s difficult. I mean, it’s difficult to turn the adverse conditions into constructive.

Having said that, I would also simultaneously focus on the quote – Opportunities don’t just always happen. They are created. If I need to create something, at the first stance, I should refrain from judging it to be easy or hard.

The key is to consider the current situation as zero – rather than positive or negative and start orchestrating the way forward steps and come up with a Project Plan for any sort of opportunity I need to explore. Further, there are a lot of more steps involved towards research and implementation which is not the intention of writing this composition.

The purpose is to think about creating an opportunity and not waiting for the opportunity to arrive; neither waiting for the circumstances to be favorable.

Since almost 3 weeks, I was waiting for an opportunity and it was - "A very strong topic need to click my mind for composing the century blog of my life"

No comments: