Monday, December 21, 2009

2. Speed-breaker.

Each weekday, while I commute to work I come across a few speed-breakers on my way. Some of them are tiny ones whereas some are more swollen. I observe that those bulgy ones are kinda not-so-annoying. However those smaller ones are bothersome. They generate more jerks and end-up frustrating me no matter how much ever I slow down my vehicle.

This brings to my notice that all those so-defined big things in life viz. career, growth, planning, long-term goals, etc don’t bother me every now and then but when I come across pretty trivial hiccups, they make me furious and create a whole lot of aggravation within and outside.

These irrelevant ones can be anything like some one hurting me, no one caring about me, driver in the next lane abusing while passing, unsolicited advices, people (and also PC) not responding quickly, a friend not inviting me for a party / wedding, people not acknowledging my presence, no recognition for my work / achievement, people expecting me to behave the way they want me to behave, I expecting people to behave the way I want them to behave, so on so forth and beyond…the list is certainly near-endless…

All I can see is these things are like a bunch of clouds hovering over the Sun (which has a potential of sourcing out infinite light) hiding all its power.

The list of insignificant ones has created a lot of significance in my life – What an Irony!

No comments: