Monday, December 21, 2009

3. Value.

One of my friends informed me a couple of days back that his kid dropped his cell phone in a bucket filled with some liquid. Needless to say, his phone was conked off. Although it was a loss for him, I was smiling mainly because the cell didn’t belong to me. Nevertheless, the visualization was hilarious too. I am sure he would have also smirked looking at his kid performing this innocently naughty act.

Why do some things which are entertaining in nature create a little or more grief within? This was the thought that passed by. I believe, just because I add value to all the things I possess, I overlook the entertainment value. I know this is a sort of debatable statement where one can argue saying that if the same kind of entertainment is achieved without wasting valuable resources, then why not? This is true but my point is what ever has happened which actually can create entertainment, what is the point in weeping about the loss? Rather, why not simply enjoy it to the fullest?

I am not finger-pointing at any one as this is most applicable to me.

No comments: