Saturday, March 6, 2010

3. Paheli Puzzlewaala.

Thinking of you creates a spellbound feeling within me. The entire environment within and around is filled with an eternal fragrance that soothes my heart. Your heavenly touch creates a striking reverberation in my senses. The best of all the chords are pale in front of your incredible voice. I simply adore your presence which makes me feel existent. The beauty of your being is the driving force of my life.

I love you. I feel you.

You are more than life to me. You are the one whom I am living for. I have always designed my life taking you into consideration. I earn for you. I yearn for you. Every step I take and every move I make, you are never out of my sight. Our bonding is immense to an extent that makes me feel a relation of several ages. My love for you is ever-growing. I have forgotten myself completely.

I am talking about Paheli Puzzlewaala, who is the only motivation behind my life.

You got to guess, Who is Paheli Puzzlewaala?

No comments: