Saturday, December 25, 2010

1. (Extra)Ordinary.

All I crave in life is being extra-ordinary, showing off extra-ordinary and living it up extra-ordinary.

Besides, I want an extra-ordinary group of people around (although I strive to prove them ordinary), an extra-ordinary family and overall an extra-ordinary relationship with an extra-ordinary soulmate

Well well well, I take like ages in selecting (may be a wierd word but an apt one too) the soulmate that is extra-ordinary. Coincidentally, I find one too.

Alas! soon (not-so-soon for some and some-time-later for some) he / she becomes ordinary as the relationship becomes ordinary. Eventually, life becomes ordinary and since gradually everything around is turning it to be ordinary, I attempt to catch-up with the race of getting extra-ordinary.

Today-owned extra-ordinary assets, tomorrow (most of the times literally and if not in a few days/weeks/months) becomes ordinary and day-after I resume to get something else that is extra-ordinary as I don't have the potential of extra-ordinary turned ordinary things to make extra-ordinary again.

I boast about being extra-oridinary but saying that I am an ordinary being but the irony is I happily categorize myself as ordinary waiting for some one to come and categorize me as extra-ordinary. Unfortunately, this is not the climax and the today-tommorow-day-after cycle continues as mentioned in the paragraph above.

No comments: