Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1. Basic.

After a breath-taking experience over a period of last 4 days, while I take a shower cleaning my external dirt, I realize that I have already started accumulating the dirt on my interior, the area which I had attempted to cleanse and thought of continuing the cleansing process.

However, as nothing goes in vain, this internal pilgrimage also does leave me with a fruitful (to an extent) self-experience.

These are opportunities where people like me get cut-off from the external world to a greater extent and have a chance to peep into the undiscovered peace and bliss. During most of the earlier such opportunities, I had been putting efforts to stabilize myself and getting into the inner self. This time I attempted something new. I was just observing things as they come and be almost non-judgmental on most of the things happening. Rather, I would feel the things “happening” and allow them to happen.

The conversations around the way of life, survival, infinite potential, state of non-comparison with others, being and living as per own definitions, setting a goal which I want to set rather than what the world feels it, coming out of the stereotypical mentality of accumulating all possible money by all possible means, so on and so forth were pretty stimulating and thought provoking.

Everything is a mind game and to initiate with the implementation on the above, I got to train the mind to act according to way I want it to behave. For this, knowing the breathing pattern and concentrating on it throughout certainly would help in all the situations especially those hyper ones pertaining to agony, excitement, stress, etc.

These are some basic level things which are of utmost importance for success. To transcend from the existing way of life, the first and foremost need is to start implementing the desired way of life from the scratch rather than just going ga-ga over theories. As an analogy, I want to construct a new building while getting rid off the old one. Will I extend the floors above the roof top or do I need to demolish the existing structure, clean up the debris, dig deeper and build the base and from thereon start constructing the new structure?

Doesn’t matter if I have spent years in the futile attempt of extending the floors, I can still attempt to start demolishing the existing structure.

No comments: