Thursday, February 17, 2011

1. Incomplete.

Whenever I think of anything that can make me happy, I do feel that the complete happiness is in the achievement of the same; achievement in the sense the climax or in other words, the peak point.

While I am traveling towards being completely happy, I do feel nice on my way, however the craving of being complete (completely happy) at the sub-conscious level overshadows the on-the-way nice feeling.

Besides the moment of climax makes me feel complete and completes the happiness there and then itself.

The next ‘craving’ of being happy has already begun and so has my voyage of being complete once again.

2 comments:

vcd said...

Very true ... as long as happiness is thought to be a destination rather than the journey! :-)

d i l i p said...

Yea :-):-)