Wednesday, July 31, 2013

3. Sight.

Do I think that the Scams going around the country aren’t affecting me directly or indirectly? If yes, I better RE-THINK.

Do I think that I can do nothing about the scams and corruption? If yes, I better RE-THINK.

The system is corrupt because I encourage it. The officials demands because they are confident that I am unaware or partly aware of the regulations and hence instead of falling into the complexities, I will better find an escape route. The escape route gives an instant benefit but surely is a long-term loss.

I, being a human am supposed to be a foresighted being then why do I live with such shortsightedness?

What should me my sole purpose that will work and create wonders?

Well, the purpose is not to bash the existing administration. The purpose is not to crib about the system. The purpose is to have an Ideology about a nation, which is my first home; an Ideology that aligns with the development of the nation; an ideology where I can understand and implement my roles and responsibilities towards the nation, society as much as I do understand and implement the same in my house and with my family.

There is no political manifesto; nor there is any intent of forming a political party and fight against the counterpart.

If I as an individual comprehend and contribute my bit, that will be more than enough.

No comments: