Thursday, December 31, 2015

2. Resolution.

Resolution

At the beginning of each year, I like to talk and flaunt about resolution(s). The fire is at its peak and it results in umpteen commitments right from work-outs to professional ambitions to self-development to spiritual growth to the purpose of being and  ultimate goal of life.

Life is envisioned at a larger canvas at the start of the year. My mind prepares me to an extent of visualization of the results dancing in front of my eyes.

All plans are made and execution date starts tomorrow.

Does tomorrow come?

Do I really need to built-up same / similar resolution(s) each year?

Can I take a modular approach and start an execution now? Should I be looking at a small though significant purposes and bundle them along my journey of 2016.

At the end of 2016, the bundle will rollover in 2017 and a making of larger bundle will be inevitable.

I want to work at the grassroots and using a bottom-up algorithm build brick by brick.

On this note, I welcome myself to 2016 with a resolution, oops I mean "revolution" happening.

Wishing us all a happy and a revolutionary 2016

No comments: