Monday, January 7, 2019

2. Phase.



There are times in life where I feel depressed, lonely, directionless, purposeless. During these times, even the best of everything around me appears gloomy, hazy, dull. I feel I have had enough in life; ups, downs, everything. It gets so vague that I am not even able to discover the true feeling. Questions keep haunting and they turn out to be endless. The whirlpool of thoughts revolve at top pace. The present sounds insecure and future, scary. Eventually, head gets into the spinning mode and body becomes rigid. All hell breaks loose. Everything appears fragile. The phase seem to be leading nowhere. Ah! It’s a phase; just a phase. Eureka! I have been experiencing various phases since my inception and the best part is, none of them were constant. This phase will also pass away. There is so much of life in now. Wow! I am feeling better; rather, best!!!

No comments: