Friday, June 22, 2007

4. Time & Money.

These are the 2 most vital aspects of life. Besides, they are inversely proportional. I mean, if I spend time you can earn money and if I spend money, I can earn some “quality” time. Once again my favorite statement: “Exceptions are always there” J

Lets focus on the term VITAL. Most of the folks (including me) do run for MONEY (vital #1) almost throughout the life. Whilst running, what they spend is TIME (vital #2). Ultimately, life comes to a period (full-stop). Did I really run for Money throughout? Or Did Money make me run after it?

So, where was LIFE? Just in the running mode?
An irony of the situation is such that I kept on running after one of the most crucial aspect and spend another important aspect in running and was searching for LIFE.

1 comment:

prabhu.i.am said...

LIFE can happen, that too BLISSFULLY! Just tap the right energy source!

Check out http://anandagandha.blogspot.com