Thursday, June 7, 2007

1. Countdown.

The countdown has already begun since my birth. It’s the countdown of the number of heartbeats, the number of breaths and the number of seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years I am gonna survive.

If everything is countdown towards death, then what is the point in counting up the following stuff (throughout the life time)?

1. Number of complications. Don’t they increase as I grow up?
2. Number of enemies. I guess they do increase as well. “Enemy” sounds very rude, but those who interfere in my life, they are equivalent to enemies. Aren’t they?
3. Numbers appearing in our bank account. Now, I don’t mean that I should go down to zero and start increasing the numbers on negative side.

I would appreciate if you can add up some more points and increase the number of counts :)

1 comment:

prabhu.i.am said...

4. Age
5. Number of subordinates at office
6. Your sperm count
7. Amount of hair on your head... this had to come from me!