Saturday, February 28, 2009

7. Blorgasm.

Wait. Don’t open your dictionary. There ain’t any such word anywhere in any dictionary. This is what I have derived from 2 words that really interest me theoretically as well as practically. They are 1. Blog and 2. Orgasm.

Whenever I start composing a blog – be it a poem or a prose, I always want to finish it in one go. That gives me the maximum satisfaction. Here is where the idea of blorgasm germinates.

I do strive for the satisfaction, that too maximum and also at one go. Besides, I want to enjoy every bit of the effort I put in for achieving the ultimate. Does it sound similar to 2.? :)

Nothing to feel more while feeling the Blorgasm cos at the end of it the craving does't burn up immediately. Hence, time to stop writing now as go to feel the blorgasm for a while. :)

1 comment:

vcd said...

Found this to be funny ::: "2 words that really interest me theoretically as well as practically. They are 1. Blog and 2. Orgasm."