Wednesday, June 27, 2018

4. With You..

With you, a bond is built..
With you, each moment is a treat..

With you, life is a song..
With you, i can sing along..

With you, it's a fairy dream..
With you, life flows like a stream..

With you, the days are bright..
With you, everything's alright..

With you, the nights shine..
With you, my world is divine..

With you, the starts twinkle..
With you, all stuff's simple..

With you, the noise is peace..
With you, it's nothing but bliss..

With you, i enjoy the rain..
With you, vanishes the pain..

With you, my heart does melt..
With you, the breath is felt..

With you, i live in a cocoon..
With you, it's always full moon..

With you, my emotions have enough room..
With you, romance does bloom..

With you, i feel complete..
With you, each moment is a treat..
With you, each fraction I wanna repeat...
With you I feel complete!

1 comment:

Shaili said...

Awesomely super poem! Full of love & romance.