Wednesday, May 23, 2007

4. Double Trouble.

Today Morning, I went to my friend's shop.
A gentleman arrived. He was looking pretty tensed.
We asked him what was the matter? He described the following incident:
"I was driving my Car. Suddenly a 3-wheeler cab aka Rickshaw came and banged the rear bumper of my Car. I was wild and turned back. The cabbie didn't get down. Hence I opened the door of my car and told him to get down and talk to me. We had a few arguments with each other. He was blaming me for hitting a sudden brake and I was blaming him for not keeping the safe distance. I knew that the arguments were endless and there would be no conclusion. It would be better to forget everything and rush to work. After puking out some anger and eating up the remaining, I turned back holding the steering wheel and was all set to drive further with a worry of the repair cost. Just before I start the car, I saw that the passenger seat was empty. Ofcourse, I should be empty as I was alone in the car but hey, where is my Laptop which I has placed on the passenger seat? For me, it was a bad bad day. Some one had stolen my laptop while I was arguing with the Cabbie"
Moral of the Story: One should ALWAYS switch on the A/C while driving a car (so that all the windows are rolled up by default) :):)

No comments: