Thursday, May 24, 2007

6. Mood.

According to me, Mood is nothing but the environment we create within and attempt to express in front of external world.

I am in the middle of some work and suddenly I feel like abruptly terminating the work.
This is not Mood. Mood comes in picture now. Here, I might choose to either continue work or terminating it. Of course, it also depends on how important the work is. To start with, let us assume that the work is important. I might continue doing work but probably with a dislike as I am actually not feeling like doing it but am forced to.

Still, what is mood?

Feeling (Feeling like or Not feeling like) can be termed as mood. If I can carry on doing the same thing with the same feeling, then I can say that I am in Mood (default term for good mood).

It might not be in our control whether to do the work or no but it is surely in our control how to do it. If I am forced to do the work, I can do it happily or unhappily. That is an absolute choice.

I am not in a mood to write anymore. Also, it’s not important to write. So, no need to work about the priority of work. Hence, I’ll prefer to follow my mood :)

No comments: