Wednesday, May 23, 2007

5. Discount.

It feels so good to bargain and get discount when I go to some store for purchasing the comforts and luxuries of life.
Discount makes me feel more proud when I come to know that some one else has purchased the same stuff for more.
I believe almost everyone will agree with me. Everyone likes Discount.
You know there are some things which can give discount in your lifetime. Nopes, I dont intend to say "Once in a lifetime discount".
I mean, let s say, if you are going to live for 80 years, there are somethings which will give some %age discount and you can endup a fewer years earlier.
Almost all of us know about these things. Yes, I am pointing towards Tobacco (Cigarrates/Cigar/Gutkha), Alcohol, Narcotics et al.
Many people don't like to consume as they are not interested in such discount. How foolish are they? How can one stay away from discount?
But yes, there are many "sensible" folks who go ahead and welcome such discounts. They are so much worried about the growing population on this planet.

No comments: