Monday, August 27, 2007

9. Walls.

These days, I have been feeling a lot about Walls. Not literally, though. I feel what kind of walls I am living in. You can consider these Walls as some boundaries in which I have tied myself.

Coincidently, last Sunday, I saw an Indian (Hindi) movie titled Teen Deewarein (Three Walls). Most of the movie has been shot in a Prison. It’s a story of 3 prisoners who have been sentenced to death penalty. The movie is pretty well-made and the story has been told in such a way that it’s difficult to take the eyes off the screen.

I would like to focus on the thoughts and feelings here; the thoughts, which flowed in during the movie and my feelings over a period of few weeks.

Repeating, what kind of walls have I been living in all my life? Are these the walls made up of family, friends, relations, money and love? One, two, some or all of them? Why do I treat them as walls? Have I created those walls? I am talking about the creation of ‘walls’ here. Family et al is always there. Again, Do I feel they are walls?

Am I bound by these? Yes. I feel I am.

“You guyz are living in the world of prison and We are living in the prison of world”. This was one dialogue in Teen Deewarein which made me feel what I should keep on feeling this moment, this moment (I wanted to write “next moment”, but as I started writing – it became this moment).

Yes. I feel I am bound by these walls. I have two choices.
Either I go ahead and break these walls or else I stay there and find freedom within the prison of world.

How? It’s quite individual. Probably, my next blog can say a little related to this.

No comments: