Tuesday, August 14, 2007

2. Words.

Today I had a word with God and I told him -
I am your past and you are my future.
(Don't worry you wont need to worship ME cos when I become God, I'll just be GOD and not I, not ME)

Don't React, just Act.
(Forget the 3rd law for a while)

There are few people who appreciate me. The rest are just jealous.
(How do you feel after implementing this?)

2 Rules in my life:
1. I don't have any rules
2. I strictly follow rule no. 1.
(Have you experienced that flexibility leads towards happiness?)

If I want to implement something on a regular basis (for instance, work-outs), then I believe it would work if I make it a habit rather than quoting it as a rule to follow daily.
(Habits have usually worked easily and willingly. For instance, Tea, Cigarrates et al)

Life is Wonderful, but a Ful (Fool) just keeps on Wondering throughout.

Don't live in life. Instead, LIVE LIFE.

When people don't count on your opinion in an organisation, start a new one.

I don’t want to just be a follower and follow someone for my entire life. I want to be a leader and lead my life.

Money is just a piece of paper if you don't spend it.

If your leave application is rejected, you are an asset.

Love and Logic are antonyms.

A Successful person is one who can delegate his mistakes as well.

If I CAN, I WILL and IF I AM ALIVE, that means I CAN.


If I am left without any choice, the only choice I can make is to ENJOY.

I am the sole director of my ideas.

I have no issues in investing life for earning money but when it comes to invest money for earning life, I take a backseat. What an irony!

Conceived as a Human, Born as a Male, Raised as a Gujju, Grew up to be a Professional and narrowed down further in the domain of "I". ... and "I" call this "PROGRESS".

If I realize that I am sipping in Poison, Is there a point in sipping in medicine, while still continuing to sip poison?

Assets appreciate, Life depriciates.

"Eye" may or may not have vision, "I" should have.

An "I" for an "I" makes the whole world heavy.

Most of the human beings have "eyes", few have "vision".

Each and every moment of my life, I crave
for "more" and at the end of it, I become
"no more"!

Its always best to be mute and if the craving
for talk starts irritating, self-talk is the
second best.

Happiness is a discovery; not an invention.

One second of "uncalled-for" reaction can
(rather does) result in losing the second
chance!!

I am sole responsible to make sure that the life I dream of doesn't end up just being a DREAM.

I spend "Today" in earning for "Tomorrow" but I fail to realize that "Tomorrow" I would be certainly getting an opportunity to earn. Hence, why not earn for "Today" and LIVE as well, "Today".

Do I need to be happy with what I have or with what I am??

Rock the World... If not OUTER, then INNER.

Impossible says "I m Possible" but does Impatient say "I m Patient".

I slog in "present" for a better "future". Have I ever thought - when will "present" be replaced by "past" and "future" be replaced by "present" !!

One is not satisfied with One Car, One House, One Wife, One Billion cos one is not satisfied with one-self!!

Everyday I spend.... Money, Talktime, Heartbeats, Moments, Life... Of these, I worry about those that I can earn back and ignore those that I can't. Ironical, huh!

Do I judge a person by his nature or by his / her reaction to the situation he / she is undergoing in present?

Pain, when reaches extreme, gets broken into pieces and vanishes!!
PS: Do not try this with your physical pain and with other pains, try it at your own risk!!

Money earned, can be spent; gets diminished...
Happiness earned, can be shared; gets multiplied...

If I say "I don't find time", its me who has to find "time". Neither "time" will come searching for me, nor will people find "time" for me...

I keep believing that I m an ace game planner and an avid controller of the plan, failing to realise that I m a part of a much bigger game wherein what I plan is not controlled by me and wat is think of controlling may have been planned otherwise.

When opportunity knocks, its better to open the door rather than waiting for the melodious door-bell to ring.

If I say "I don't find time", its me who has to find "time". Neither "time" will come searching for me, nor will people find "time" for me...

I dream because I love the feeling, even though temporary; the reality is gonna be temporary either, afterall.

Why I alone?. If I go with this feeling, I will influence umpteen people around me who will align with this feeling. As a result, there won't be any RESULT. Yes, Even If I am alone! If I go with this feeling, I will influence umpteen people around me who will align with this feeling. As a result, Wonders would be created in No Time.

Am I driven by my action or other's reaction?

'Past' is like a rear view mirror of a vehicle in motion. Occasional and Timely glance is vital but a persistent view of it may get me in a serious trouble.

Some one asked me to send motivational quotes on Success...
I found this - "Success is to stop reading quotes about success and start working"

I asked for 'things' I didn't have so that I can enjoy 'life'. However, I got 'life' to enjoy 'things' that I had. 
(adapted from a quote by an unknown soldier).

To feel at home, sometimes I need to come out of my home.

I have few reasons to be sad but umpteen reasons to be happy and the former few reasons are overshadowed by the latter.

Spread Smiles. Share Happiness.

Widen the spectrum of prayers, Deepen the roots of faith

The waist size has to be M but the size of dream and vision has to be XXXXL ;-)

Ability to count the chickens before they hatch is called Confidence

We may be on the same page but are we on the same line? Did you read between the lines? ;-)

In a normal social definition, "Rich" is the one who has more. Then, who is Super Rich? The one who needs no more

I can either wait for an alarm from nature to buzz or set an alarm and focus on the fitness (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)

It is necessary to comprehend "what is necessary"

Surreal Stuff: The future seems far and the past appears to be fast
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dilip,
I had forwarded this blog to some of my friends in office Below r there comments:
Karuna Says:
From: karuna kothari / Kotak / Securities
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:14 PM
To: dhara kamdar / Kotak / Securities
Subject: RE: Worth a read

Really gud one

Siddharth Says:

________________________________________
From: siddharth gautam / Kotak / Securities
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:17 PM
To: dhara kamdar / Kotak / Securities
Subject: RE: Worth a read

Really Good one

Thanks & Regards;
Siddharth Gautam

Shanker Says:

________________________________________
From: shanker veeraswamy / Kotak / Securities
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:25 PM
To: dhara kamdar / Kotak / Securities
Subject: RE: Worth a read

That’s Wonderful! Thanks Dhara.

Veronica Says:
From: veronica dsouza / Kotak / Securities
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:13 PM
To: dhara kamdar / Kotak / Securities
Subject: RE: Worth a read

Lovely one

Rgds,
Veronica Dsouza


Good Keep Going Boss
And finally my word

A good booster