Sunday, September 30, 2007

3. Notions.

I love to live with (my) notions. I feel, I exist. I wanted to write that Notions make me feel that I exist.The process starts here. How can something which is not me can make me feel about my existence?

Well, then what is MY in notions? Are they mine or they have become mine? If they are mine, then how come I don't have'em since my birth (built-in). Most of'em are either adapted or a result of some influence.

Are they harming me or anyone around? Well, at first look, NO. Analysing, I discover that sometimes they do.Lets say, I have a notion of not doing a particular thing. Now, at some point in life, there is a situation whereeveryone else around me is doing that thing and I also wanna do that. Suddenly I realise that I cannot do this cosI am into that notion. Everyone around me are aware of that Notion.

Cutting this short, Notion has built an Image for me. Dilip never does this. This is the line.Image is usually a result of the Notions. So far so good but as soon as I reach the point where I desperately wannado something but am stopped by Notion, what will be the outcome? Probability is high that I will get frust.

Is this what I thought while developing Notion? I just wanted to show my existence (through notions) and feel the happiness behind that. What did I find? Frustration?
Aah! but thats the opposite of happiness :)

Notion, I have experienced, leads to fights as well. How dare you say this to me?You cannot say this to me is a Notion and this is where the fight starts. Does it have a happy finish? Let me ask myself.

I always feel I cannot read during Night. Notion. I take a book (cos I feel like reading) and Notion says, you can'tread in night. So whats the option now. Go ahead and switch on the TV, dude. Did I read that watching TV is harmful?

Coming to Image, there is a good old 3 letter word hidden within. It's popularly known as EGO.Does it harm me? May be yes, may be no. If not me, then does it harm anyone else around? Again, yes or no.If it doesn't harm me and does harm people around, Do I really Care?

So many questions. Yeah. I like to ask Questions to myself and this is also a Notion.I want to be free of Notions as I love to enjoy freedom.

Let me think over on the next topic now as I constantly wanna keep writing. Notion, again :)

No comments: