Tuesday, September 21, 2010

4. King and Pawn.

“Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box.” - Italian Proverb

1. Many a times, I think I am a king, many a times pawn, and rest of the times am dwelling in between
2. I don't even 'like' to visualize the 'fact' that game will be over one day altho that day is a variable i, where i >= 0 and <= 14600 (considering 40 more yrs and 365 days per year)
3. After the game is over, let the king and pawn go anywhere, but while the game is ON, I want to be somewhere (above all, ahead of all, knowledgeable, identifiable, egoistic, peace-loving, authoritarian, radical, some or all of the above)
4. I don't even know whether I am playing the game or no. Just keep running and think I am playing
5. What do I want out of this game? if i don't know then how does it matter if I am gonna go in the same box or other or wherever. In today's state, I believe only 2 things - a. I am going to be here forever and b. If I pass away, that will be the end of the story. then, who cares...

Apologies - I didn't intend to damage the wonderful italian proverb.

No comments: