Thursday, September 30, 2010

7. Challenge.

The root cause for almost any revolution to happen is Challenge. As soon as I am uncomfortable with something, it becomes a Challenge for me and to get rid off the discomfort I look for a solution.

More intense the challenge felt, quicker and better will be the solution. Well, by saying quicker I don't mean in terms of speedy results but in terms of action taken.

For instance, if I feel that 1BHK is too tight for me, I will strive to look for a 2/3 BHK if I really feel that pain as a challenge. Most of the times the challenge is felt but hardly any action is taken cos Compromise overpowers the Challenge and converts my discomfort to comfort. This makes me feel that 1BHK is also not too bad.
As a real life example, I am just imagining the Challenge that MK Gandhi must have sensed. Like many others, he initially must have felt that we need an independent nation by putting an end to the foreign rule. However, the further thought would have been on the life-death situation perspective. I will die if I won’t come out of the discomfort of bowing down to the foreign administration.

I want to live and hence I want to get the administration of out the way. This would have been the last and ultimate thought and post that only ACTION was the way.
I cannot live in a 1BHK flat. I will die if I continue to live. I want to live and hence from this point of time I want to step forward towards possessing a 2-3BHK flat.

Hey, what if Alexander Graham Bell was happy and didn’t sense any challenge with the traditional mode of face 2 face communication? Oops, my cell phone is ringing so let me think on this point later on.

No comments: