Sunday, August 14, 2016

2. Happy Freedom.

Freedom brings happiness, even the thought of it does.

On a parallel thought, freedom and happiness are tightly coupled.

Drilling down, what are the avenues in my life that generate happiness? Well, umpteen! However, am I dependent on those to experience happiness?

For instance, let me consider food as one of those multiple avenues that makes me feel happy.
a. Does it always work for me? Or only when I am fit and hungry?
b. If it works, does it give me a comprehensive and an eternal happiness?

Well all these avenues are trigger dependent; a trigger that comes from within.

All the happiness that is generated is experienced until the consumption of the avenue. What next? A new trigger? And to fulfill that, a new avenue that I need to depend on?

On this Independence day, let me strive to explore an abundance of happiness that can be experienced persistently and it has to be  independent from the external avenues.

Freedom is Happiness.
Happiness is Freedom.
😊

No comments: