Tuesday, August 23, 2016

5. Excel.

Whenever a person in any recognized arena shines, people do appreciate and to add, they broadcast about the struggle and also the daily schedule that the achiever goes through.

Lets say Sports...
Normally it's like, he or she puts in 9-10 hours of daily practice and hence the results become evident.

Wow! Sounds Super!! Obviously, if one invests this amount of time in practice, results are inevitable. It's an old saying to - Practice makes man (and woman) perfect.

I certainly like to go gaga over it. However, want to examine self too. Do I not invest almost same amount of time practically each day in what I do in my profession? Have I ever thought that those number of hours if can help gain fame and money for someone, why not for me? Can I not excel utilizing those hours? Well, another simple choice is to keep appreciating those who do in any recognized field :-)

No comments: