Thursday, September 11, 2008

7. Hunger.

Sometimes 1 question makes me wonder
Why do I have so much of hunger?

hunger for name, hunger for fame
hunger to win each and every game

hunger for sex like a forest fire
hunger to fulfill each burning desire

hunger for food and all that taste
hunger to turn every edible into waste

hunger for fragrance that turns me pink
hunger to kill my sweats that stink

hunger for witnessing beauty and splendor
hunger to get rid of stuff which is horror

hunger for listening soothing music around
hunger to avoid what I feel is a bad sound

altering the question that made me wonder
doesn’t really make me feel better
still I would go ahead and ask my self
To put an end to all hungers; is there a hunger?

1 comment:

Hiral said...

Your hunger for finding the truth is truly amazing

It persuades one to think what one really wants from life.

If one hunger is satisfied it creates one more and on and on…..

There is no end to it.

How about just recognizing the hunger, knowing it and not running behind it.

If you run, you just end up running and running and running….

Not knowing where are you heading.

And as you have truly said there is a hunger to put an end to all hungers.

But very few people realize that hunger.