Wednesday, November 19, 2008

6. Ego - A Verse.

There is this 3 letter word, EGO
That doesn’t let me freely flow
Each time I feel like learning
Dear EGO says, I know, I know

It doesn’t allow me to Bow
Neither does it let me grow
It always makes me stop
Whenever I want to go

Should I blame EGO or no?
Am I not the one, who did sow?
I am not ego but Ego is mine
This is something I did follow

But the reality is written below
I am ego and that’s the blow
If I experience this, there is a scope
To turn it off or at least make it low

PS:

Though reality (I am EGO) is not the ultimate truth, it’s realizing that I have always felt within that “I am EGO” but always pretended that EGO is mine and hence have always ignored thinking it as a 3rd party. This realization ultimately might lead to analyzing that I am not EGO but something else, which is a mystery for me as I am incomplete and so cannot comment further.

Last but not least, Thank you so much Suchit for your apt inputs, although haven't yet framed all of them.

No comments: