Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3. Move on...

The wheel of time moves on with its regular speed.

Neither it decelerates nor does it stop.
Neither is goes backward nor does it hop.

There are so many things and incidents in life that either brings me to a standstill or makes me fly in near or distant future. Why does that happen? If it does happen, does it really help? Is getting stuck always necessary?

Can I not plan and determine to move on? Rather, can I not start moving on? Is it mandatory to cling on the past and stay there for a while without realizing the significance of the present moment?

“Move on” (and that too constantly with time) is the key. Something happens – Feel it, forget it and move on.

Be it a task, act and move on…
Be it a mistake, rectify and move on…
Be it a risk, mitigate and move on…
Be it a choice, make and move on…
Be it an idea, implement and move on…
Be it a race, run and move on…
Be it a path, walk and move on…
Be it an experience, feel and move on…
Be it a relevant thought, work on it and move on…
Be it an irrelevant thought, move on…

The posting ends here, time to move on to the next one :)

1 comment:

vcd said...

Very nice!

And we do move on ... things/people I thought were like my life are long gone and I am still here ... I have moved on!

We do move on whether we want it or not and whether we like it or not ... IMHO, it's better to consciously move on continuously and not let that moving on process happen unawares.