Sunday, August 23, 2009

9. Can('t) Live With(out).

I can live with the current 2 bedroom apartment I am living in
My focus – I can’t live without a penthouse

I can live with regular food which is healthy and edible
My focus – I can’t live without the lip-smacking taste which I find only in variety of cuisines

I can live with the Toyota I possess now
My focus – I can’t live without a Mercedes C220 CDI

I can live with the Yamaha I ride these days
My focus – I can’t live without a Honda CBR 1000

I can live with my current earnings
My focus – I can’t live without earning no less than twice of what I am earning now

I can live with a few million I have in investments and banks
My focus – I can’t live without at least a billion bucks in my custody

I can live with the original personality
My focus – I can’t live without the “looking good” feeling

I can live with the simple fundamentals of life
My focus – I can’t live without boasting myself

I can live NOW
My focus – I can’t live NOW as I want to live in future which is uncertain

No comments: