Friday, August 28, 2009

11. Need.

One has Money, needs Esteem
One has Esteem, needs Money
One has both, craves for Peace
O my Boy! What an Irony

One has Hunger, needs Food
One has Food, needs Hunger
One has both, wants to be served
O my Boy! What a Satire

One has Penny, wanna make Pound
One has Pound, can’t spend a Penny
One does both, still hunts for Joy
O my Boy! What an Irony

One has Shelter, needs Family
One has Family, needs Shelter
One has both, seeks Aloofness
O my Boy! What a Satire

Sometimes, life is taken as comedy
While, at times it’s all a tragedy
One day it all comes to an end
O my Boy! What a Parody

Suchit Comments -
The bard does not care,
For those who have neither,
Strange are miseries of fate,
But still does not make me any wiser!!

Dilip adds -
Besides there is one, who has neither
Thirsty is he for both, at least either…
Seldom found, who is happy with zero
I believe, he turns out to be the real hero

Suchit replies -
The real hero is the one,
Who has both but craves neither,
The world may be at his feet,
But its freedom that he is after!!

Dilip continues -
Having not having is all the same
Own and possess is all insane
Real hero is free and transcended
the body, heart, mind and brain

No comments: