Thursday, February 4, 2016

3. Am I Hungry?

What do I need to do to get going?

All I need to do is take a plunge.

There are many things in my mind.

Ultimate aim is to be happy and satisfied without harming anyone

Need to take up few such activities which I do from start to end.

As a simple (may sound insignificant) example, I read about a 36 something gal who took her bike alone and toured India cruising on national highways and covered 5000 kms.

I thought even i love to ride. What have i done about it? So let me do 10 percent of it. I actually did it. I mean it was a small task actually but it gave me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment.

If I am in comfort zone, I can stay and be happy about it.

If there is a pinch, I can ignore it or may do something about it.

So, these small steps will act like bricks and once they start piling up, 4 walls and gradually house can be built

All that needed is, it has to start somewhere followed by an execution plan.

Choice is mine..

A. Bhookh lagi hai?

1. If no, lagaani hai ya aise hi baithna hai?
2. If yes, khaana khaana hai ya bhookha rehna hai?

B. Kuch karne k peeche ka motive kya hai?

1. Kisiko proove karke satisfaction praapt karna hai?

2. Khud ki masti k liye karna hai?

3. Life monotonous hua hai isliye karna hai? Badlaav k liye.

4. Ya generally ki sab log kuch na kuch kar rahe hai to main bhi kuch karu...

IMHO,
Its difficult (almost impossible) to create hunger or feel it in theory..
Hunger is to be experienced..
Aisa suffocative experience hona chahiye ki bhai kuch bhi karke ab ye suffocation ko dur karna hai...

Constant hammering of the feeling of hunger /priority  me ek loophole ye hai ki some small obstacle wil manage to break the constant..and then things will fizzle out.

If i want to walk an hour everyday, a constant hammering might help but if mind plays its game, it will manage to generate laziness.. but wat if i  m compelled by doctor who says...ek din bhi walk miss kiya to i will surely die.
Wat wil i do thereafter?
????

No comments: