Sunday, January 4, 2009

1. 5 years...

Today I step into the 6th year of my services with Tech Mahindra.
5 years were too long and too short as well :)

In a way, I am truly amazed the way I’ve been patient for 5 long years. I truly remember when I joined, Priti had gifted me with a pair of business formals for jumping into a new venture (we were in the courtship at that time) and I had commented – I am such an impatient person that you will have to gift me every 6 months for my new ventures :). That was my 3rd venture in 3 years of my IT career. I never knew I am gonna come a long way.

Don’t wanna look back but still I feel that these 5 years were pretty much action-packed and versatile. Across geographies (Mumbai, Pune, Ipswich-UK, Dallas, Wellington), I observed and experienced many shades of life.

Overall, a learning experience with a deserving outcome.

PS: Coincidentally, the day I joined 5 years back was a Monday too. :)

No comments: