Friday, January 9, 2009

2. Ghajini.

Just saw Ghajini at a theatre (a little better than Junkyard) at Wellington, NZ. Mumbai is pretty much better off when it comes to entertainment.

Anyhow, movie deserved the theatre. It was an awfully funny flicko. I am glad that Aamir acts in only one movie per year.

I might not be writing a review here. This is more of an experience. The 11 buck popcorn coke combo was the best. Neither the movie nor the popcorn was coming to an end. Thankfully, I got a few burps which I feel were enough to live without dinner.

Upside - The first half is bearable. Aamir has worked more on physics than chemistry.
Flipsides - Too many to mention. A stereotypical southie feeling was pretty much eveident during the entire show. I did miss Aamir Khan in the movie.

Go watch it at your own risk but I would suggest - Go in a group as I did.

Net-net, A short-term-memory loss centred flick worth forgetting soon :)

1 comment:

sanikajc said...

HA HA HA HA HA..
Excellent review. i completely agree with you.. but would not have been able to put it down like you have ever. :-)