Monday, May 14, 2018

6. Love Undefined.

Love Undefined
-------------------------

There are instances where I think about you. You know what, those are mere distractions because barring those moments, I simply feel you.

You exist in my breath, you dwell in my heart, you have occupied my mind and you are all over the soul.

With you next to me, I don't only exist but I live. The distance converts me into stone; dead and hard.

I may not be able to express love but I can only love. The words might pour in and will stop some day but feelings surely will go a long way.

There is no reason for me to love you but there is also no reason for not to love.

You are not a memory that flashes in my mind but you are an experience; simple pure and divine.

The world would call you a criminal for stealing my heart. However, I feel indebted as because of you I am saved from falling apart.

I can collect a bunch of evidences to prove my love for you; it's up to you to validate those lifeless proofs or simply touch my life to feel the love.

I inhale you while each moment of this life exhales out. A day will come when life will stop breathing out and you will be breathing in me for eternity, beyond the timeless.

No comments: