Thursday, May 17, 2018

7. Default Offers.

Default Offers
----------------------

Not so often, I put on the FM while driving. I have had a peculiar observation while I do that, probably a few others might align.

Typically, soon as the power on button is pushed on the steering wheel, the immediate next instruction that the brain gives to the left thumb is - switch over to the next channel. The normal tendecy of sequence follows. Until my last FM transaction, I had comfortably ignored this observation.

It so happened that the thumb switched on to another channel in the next fraction of the time the device was switched on. However, the subtle gap between the 2 units of time made me feel that the default channel that was playing had something really interesting.

Here goes the signal back to the thumb to switch back to the one that was playing on power on.

Why am I so scared about the default choices that are offered? - so much so that I don't want to stick on to those for a while!! It might have a great potential to offer me something incredible.

No comments: